With listing syndication expanding to 50 or more websites, brokers are challenged to keep up with the features, policies, and display rules of each site. In an effort to help brokers understand the differences between publisher websites, Listhub provides a broker dashboard that spells out the differences and enables brokerages to filter out websites that the broker does not like.
Listhub expanded their filtering based upon feedback that they received from their customers including MLSs, Brokers, and Franchise Organizations. The new features are:
- Refreshes Daily: The publisher posts new or updated listing information at least once a day.
- No For Sale By Owner: The publisher does not display FSBO listings
- Mobile App Available
- No Re-syndication
- Posts Redirect Link back to broker website
- Provides Error Reports
- Provides Metrics of listings including search results and leads
- Displays broker contact information
- Removes expired, withdrawn, or sold listings in a timely manner
- Provides Timely Support