WAVES OF CHANGE QUARTERLY SERIES continues Thursday, May 26th with an online recap of the policy issues, announcements and news coming out of NAR Midyear as well as important industry updates, best practices and other thought-provoking topics to share with your leadership, brokers and staff.
Sign up TODAY to ensure your organization benefits from the essential information our Industry Leaders will share on the latest news and trends, cutting edge technologies, research findings, and strategies to navigate the challenges we all face.
WAV Groups Quarterly Webinar Series is designed to provide “cliff notes” following the major industry conferences such as NAR Midyear, CMLS and NAR Annual along with new information vital to our continued commitment in moving the industry forward.
Progressive MLSs, Brokerages and Associations understand the value of taking advantage of this exciting and affordable way to keep their members dialed in on industry initiatives that have a potential impact, answer questions that your board and staff have about the climate of the industry, technology changes, as well as provide guidance on some best practices. It also allows for an opportunity for your voice to be heard, regarding issues we have in common, relevant questions as well as sharing potential strategies that lead to optimal success.
By purchasing the WAVes of Change Series, up to 50 of your members can participate in four webinars throughout the year. You will also be provided with a recording of each session and the presentation assets to utilize and share.
Some of the exciting topics that are covered in the WAVes of Change series:
• Latest news from Upstream, AMP and the Broker Public Portal
• NAR Announcements and Developments
• The Customer-Centric Association and MLS – How to become the Zappos of the real estate industry
• Highly Productive Board of Directors – How to make every minute of your board meetings more valuable
• Fueling Innovation and Relevance – New Business Models for Associations and MLSs
• The State of Agent Ratings and Testimonials
• Gotta Have Technologies for Associations and MLS
• Best Practices from Associations and MLSs
• The evolving role of Zillow
• The Next Generation of RESO Standards and how they will help our industry thrive
• Voice of the Consumer – What are the key strengths and opportunities for REALTORS to serve their
• The next generation of IDX rules
For more information or to subscribe to the series, please contact Marilyn@WAVGroup.com