Real Estate is among the most competitive industries in America. On Main Street in America, only clothing stores and restaurants have as many offerings. Although Leading Real Estate Companies of the World is the clear leader in the independent broker category; they focus primarily on the largest independent brokerage in a given community. Franchise Organizations have set their eyes on the Independent Broker for many years, offering their brand, technology services, and business guidance as reasons to give up independence and join their flock. For too many years now, the independent broker has been isolated, alone, without a family to call their own.
On Monday, August 7th from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the San Francisco Hilton (the day before Inman Connect begins), Inman News will be preparing a special one-day seminar restricted for Indie brokers. If you have been a long time fan of Inman Connect, you may have nostalgia for the years with 1000Watt Consulting’s Brian Boero, Marc Davison, Joel Burslem, and Jessica Swesey ran the company and its conferences. For this special event, Brad Inman has put the team back together.
Hot Topics for Indie Broker Summit
- How to attain high margins and manage like a tightwad, bumping up your cash flow
- How to fend off Compass, before it recruits more agents
- How to use the data already inside your company to be 10-times smarter than your luddite competitors
- How to understand new real estate models and learn to think like they do
- How to be the coolest real estate company in town
- How to compete with Opendoor, or else
- How to partner with Facebook, on your own
- How to get to know the people who will buy your company
- How to close 50 percent of your offices and feel no pain
- How to live with no middle management, and not miss anyone
- How to outsource everything, including yourself
- How to boost your valuation in five simple ways
- How to cultivate and support teams without creating a monster
- How to embrace powerful agent brands without destroying your own
- How to compress the transaction timeline by 30 days, without pain
- How to grow with half the number of agents and half the headaches
- How to know who is selling their house before your competitors
- How to level commission splits at 50 percent and get away with it
- How to compete with Keller Williams before it grabs more share in your market
- How to negotiate a sweet deal with Zillow and feel good about it
- How to sell your company for an 8x multiple and live high on the hog
- How to stop looking, sounding and acting like every other broker
- How to market and brand your company like a Madison Avenue creative
- How to move past search, IDX and the off-the-shelf brokerage websites
- How to leverage publicity in new ways
- How to stand out on social media and actually say something that matters
- How to cultivate original ideas and be the brokerage everyone wants to copy
Agenda and Registration
The registration fee for this event is $299. If you bring multiple people from your company, the group rate drops down to $200.
Registration and Agenda is posted on the Inman website here:
WAV Group will be joining the conference in the evening when our friends and clients Pacific Union will be hosting a network reception at their office on Van Ness.
It is sure to be a great event all around.